Friday 27 November 2015

Your Christmas Playlist Sorted

FullSizeRender-5.jpg

Happy Friday !

Hope you’ve had a stress free week and are looking forward to a fun filled weekend :)

As I am sure you all know, November is coming to a close - which only means we are one step closer to Christmas. As of today, there are 27 days until Christmas ! In preparation for my favourite holiday of the year, all week I have set my alarm to my Christmas playlist, so I wake up every morning with a festive smile on my face.

So, here I am, sharing my Christmas anthems that never get old. I am addicted to this playlist and listen to it all the time. What is more Christmassy than Mariah Carey? To me, this music screams Christmas (literally)...

Christmas Playlist 2015

1. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
2. Another Rock And Roll Christmas - Gary Glitter
3. Fairytale Of New York - The Pogues feat. Kirsty MacColl
4. Driving Home For Christmas - Chris Rea
5. Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin’ Stevens
6. Step Into Christmas - Elton John
7. Wonderful Christmas Time - Paul McCartney
8. Do They Know It’s Christmas? - Band Aid
9. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Roy Wood With Wizzard
10. Merry Xmaz Everybody - Slade
11. Last Christmas - Wham!
12. Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
13. Stop The Cavalry - Jona Lewie
14. Mistletoe & Wine - Cliff Richard
15. Thank God It’s Christmas - Queen

I hope these classic songs will keep your festive spirits up until Christmas finally rolls around ! These are timeless anthems that will make you crack a smile every time you hear them.

Love,

Niamh x

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design by The Blog Store